Thursday, September 29, 2005

Busy Busy...

School is so nutty...after reading Kate's blog, it made me feel better that i'm so behind and not alone!
One of the ways my life has changed since having the baby is that I have to be more organized and time focused--really hard for me as a natural procrastinator. And it's hard b/c my choices are stay at work after school and get work done but leave JJ at daycare even longer OR go pick up JJ right after school but where is my planning and school time?
I need to have a day or two where I can just work in the classroom w/ no kids-- I need to organize, to grade papers, to get myself ahead of the game. Easier said than done. oy.

I have to say tho that I REALLY like what I'm teaching this year and my students. I finally dont feel like the new teacher who doesn't know anything--I feel comfortable enough at meetings to voice my opinions and be the voice of experience. Too bad this is my last year and I have to start all over as the newbie someplace else! But that's a stressed out blog in itself that I will put off freaking out about :)

Well JJ is sleeping so I should do some of the planning i never have time for but the house has been neglected too...Now that the baby is getting bigger, the messes are much bigger! Can't really ignore the puddles of sweet potatoes on the kitchen floor...

Off to get ready for tmw, since I now have to be so organized w/ my life, I have to pack JJ's day care bag, iron my clothes, pack my b'fast and lunch...ahhhhh....thank goodness it's friday so only one more day of being so strictly organized!! I miss those days when I only worried about myself....but of course wouldn't trade any of the goofy toothless smiles for the world!!
g'night :)

No comments: