Sunday, September 04, 2005

Up and Running!

Ok, so spending countless hours reading Kate's blog has convinced me to start my own... If anything I think it will be a good outlet for me to vent (and brag!) about the day to day activities around here...
And I think this will help my brain not turn to mush as fast as when I sit here and watch Noggin w/ Jayson. I know those of you w/ certain opinions say tv is bad for kids but obviously you never needed to shower, or pee, or hell just take a break.
Anyhow, that is a tangent for another day...
So, I'll keep this one short as I figure out just how this bloggin' nonsense works and Jayson is in the tail end of his afternoon nap and will be up soon. I loooooooove long weekends w/ nothing to do--when JJ wakes up we are going to hang in the back yard and watch Mike wash the car..sounds fun eh? Does to me! Simple moments of parenting have proven to be the most precious.
Hope you all enjoy reading my tales of a life less ordinary. More soon!!

1 comment:

julie said...

Laurie! Looking forward to reading more on your blog when u make more entries! hehehe. i ought to set one up. i did set one up last spring but i forgot the url and of course only one entry was made. heh. let s see how long before i actually do set one up. anywayyyyssss cant wait to see more tales from you!
oxoxoxo
Juz