Heh, today the time change caught up w/ me! And going from a single floor ranch to a 3 story house is kicking my butt today too--my legs are sore!! That's so sad...
Woke JJ up at around 9:30 this am trying to help him get used to the time. Mike had a meeting at RSD this am and he said it went well. He will have a formal interview when he gets back here in about 2 weeks. I'M A SINGLE MOM FOR 2 WEEKS. OY.
Woke JJ up again during his nap to drive MR to the airport, Barry met him there and I'm sure they are having a blast. Hope they don't have too much fun so that they don't have the energy to pack tmw!
JJ and I went to Steph's house for about an hr so JJ could play w/ the kids then went to my mom's for dinner. Amber and Katie took care of JJ so that was a relief, mom went and bought a booster seat after watching JJ try to eat dinner standing on the chair :)
After that, we went over to Kevin and Lisa's house--so can't believe she is pregnant! It is definetly a boy--it looks like she has a basketball stuffed up her shirt :) Kevin played w/ JJ and JJ even started to fall asleep on his shoulder when we were leaving...awwwww...
JJ was asleep before we even got on the highway, poor little bugger is tuckered! So, now I need to pack his bags for tmw--we're going to Steph's tmw am to babysit for Jack and Sam for the day.
Oh! I forgot this morning I had a laugh--I woke up to the sounds of water and I thought it was odd that dad was using sprinklers on his lawn cuz it's so big--yea, it was rain. Ha, I forgot it rains here year round!
Night :)
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Schmeevers--
I couldn't get the link to work??
do i have to do s'thing special?
Girrrllll, I can't even find my pedometer..don't think it made the move w/ us, haha.
Good excuse tho--it's the pedometer that is broken... lol
Post a Comment