Friday, July 28, 2006

Books

Here are the books that I have read this summer so far:

I liked this book better that The Secret Life of Bees, interesting story that was a good beach read.

Cute book w/ a really likeable main character. First book of Kingsolver's I actually made it through.

Really good book w/ witty dialogue and a really funny cast of characters.

I wish I saw this when it was on broadway--the book reads just like a story he is telling in his stand up routine--you can actually see and hear him saying the lines of the book while you read it.

Next I will read Digging to America by Anne Tyler, I will let you know what I think.
Any suggestions of other good books out there??

2 comments:

julie said...

digging to america book was a wonderful read!! read it beginning of this summer!
and "little earthquakes" was recommended by a friend.

Anonymous said...

i agree with schmeevee. i read the pact by picoult and it was very touching. nothing too life-changing though.

-leila