Hi!!!!
I can't believe I haven't written in over a month...so much has happened but then not so much--still living it up on the farm, it's still humid, JJ is still doing awesome, etc etc!
Whats new: I had 2 interviews at RSD--let me tell you about this interview process...
First interview: I sat at a table w/ a panel of 4 people that asked me questions. Fine. No biggie.
Second interview: I had to teach a kindergarten class of 8 (4 of which had 1:1's!) for a 1/2 hr while the panel sat in the back of the room and took notes.
Haha--I snuck a peek at one of their sheets and guess what I got points off for?? Being voice off the whole time. Wowza, different world here than in Fremont!
BUT the good thing is after the 2nd interview they asked me about my communication policy and we discussed student needs, current research blah blah... and hopefully they understood where I was coming from! I talked to the classroom teacher who said they are currently working on their communication policy and I said I would LOVE to get in on that... Bring them all over to the dark side of ASL...*mwah ah ah*
The job that I interviewed for was for a k/1 combined class team teaching situation. After the interview, I was told that they possibly will have a HS English position. THANK GOODNESS! A half an hour of little kiddies was enough for me--i need my angst ridden, attitude filled teenagers back!!
I should find out either today or tmw or early next week what the decision is and I talked to the bank this am about a mortgage :) So hopefully when if I get a job and get a salary quote, we can start moving on a house!
Mike is going to take the digital camera to the store to have pixs put on a cd so I can upload them onto here--can't wait to share photos w/ u of the 4H fair! and ofc JJ and all of his adventures on the farm :)
Talk soon!!
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment