Still no baby!
I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow and at my last doctor's appt on Thursday, I was still 1 cm dilated but now I am 50% effaced. The doctor said my cervix was a lot softer so I guess that's a good sign that we will be going soon!
My doctor also said if I am still pregnant at my appointment this Thursday then we will schedule a c-section. She said she will give me one week past my due date to try to have the baby naturally but after that, it's a c-section. I guess VBACs can't be induced so it's either do it natural w/ no help or have another c-section.
Not great options but I'm just excited to meet this little girl so however she has to come out, is fine with me :)
Mike and JJ have been great helpers--yesterday I thought was "it"--my back was killing me all day and my contractions were about 13 minutes apart at the closest. Mike and JJ let me lay down all day and rest. It was great (if you ignored the contractions and pain!) But then the contractions peetered out around 11pm so I guess the baby didn't think it was time yet!
We will keep you posted on when the big day happens!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment