We are still here w/ not too much new to report! No baby yet--I'm 36 1/2 weeks and doing alright :)
I'm going to work for one more week and then stay home til the baby comes!
Today at RSD, there was a shower for myself and Christine, another teacher who is due 3 weeks after me. It was great--we were definitely spoiled! I can't wait to put the lil one in all of the cute clothes :) We even got big brother/little sister shirts for JJ and the baby :) too cute!
Here are some recent pictures of JJ--he loves his lady bugs! We are working on not pinching them and "breaking" them as he calls it :)
Also, we had a ton of snow last weekend, Jay loved it! I wish I wasn't so big so I could go sledding/tubing/hiking etc in the snow...oh well, here's hoping for next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment