Monday, June 02, 2008

SICK!

You might not be able to tell from this photo but we are one sick bunch over here...
I thought it was bad last week when both kids had disgusting colds and JJ had ear infections but ohhhhhh nooooo...
Now, Kayley is having some problems and has started bleeding--we are trying a dairy free diet to see if the bleeding is caused by digestive problems. So far, it looks like that is it--so no more dairy for me--AGH. I'm ADDICTED to cheese so this will be a challenging time for me. Please keep the dairy-free prayers of patience coming my way ;)
JJ stopped his antibiotics for his ear last Thursday and by Friday he had a cough...now he has a wicked fever and a horrible cough. I will take a junkie cough over a junkie nose any day tho...sorry, trying to find my blessings where I can!
And Mike went to NJ to visit his mother who has been sick. At first I felt guilty about not going with him but now I am thankful--I wouldn't want to have two sick kids so far from home--we have been living at the doctors office!
So a single parent weekend w/ two sick kids...I have truly proven that God never gives you more than you can handle, because I survived!
Mike will be home this afternoon, JJ is upstairs lying in our bed watching tv, and Kayley is of course lying on her changing table chatting w/ the bears :) 
I told Mike that when he gets home I only need about 30 minutes by myself w/ no sick kids hanging on me--it's 80 and gorgeous here so I just want to sit outside and re-group and re-center!

No comments: