Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Better Place...


Happy Evening,
My hormones have mellowed, much to the appreciate of those around me ;) and I wanted to share with you all (especially those of u with Macs and itunes) some great children's music. The Land of Nod does some great "Nodcast Podcasts" of children's music that JJ and I love.
Go to http://www.landofnod.com/blog/mitchellandjenkins.aspx
and you can either listen directly to the music or download the podcasts for free. JJ's favorites are Dan Zane and Elizabeth Mitchell and I have to agree--my kids got great taste! I really enjoy the children't music that has come out as of late--thank goodness the days of Barney and other cheesy music are a thing of the past. We also love Laurie Berkner and They Might Be Giants (oddly one of my college favorites!) that have switched over to the kids market and have some great songs. So look them up if have a chance!

So, JJ and are lying on the couch listening to good mellow, hippie, happy kids music. Not many better ways to end a hectic day :) Good vibes to you all~

No comments: