Thursday, January 31, 2008
Why it's all worth it :)
Hi~
A little background--
Every night, JJ and I spend a some time together working on the laptop--there are so many great educational sites out there that work on his emerging skills-- like counting, the alphabet, signing, colors, shapes, etc etc etc.
Well, we found a new site last night that has crocodiles around a pond of fish. All of the fish are different colors. You have to listen to the website and read the captions to follow the directions of which color fish to click on. For example, "This hungry crocodile wants to eat the blue fish--click on the blue fish."
Well, JJ thought it was HYSTERICAL that when you clicked on the fish, they would get this horrible look on their faces and then spin away like they were drowning (does he have a sadistic sense of humor like his mother??)
He was absolutely dying in the beginning but by the time I turned on imovie, he wasn't laughing as hard but it's still funny to watch him crack up :)
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
*giggling* so cute! perhaps he's covering his mouth cuz he knows he's not supposed to laugh at something as horrifying as a fish dying? ;-)
He has a BEAUTIFUL smile! (and laugh!)
hahaha, maybe you are right??
I didn't think about that :)
I'm so selfish that when he fell and got stitches in his chin, one of my thoughts was--at least he didn't mess up his smile!! Such a horrible mom...
Post a Comment