Sunday, January 27, 2008

BACK IN BUSINESS!



New Year, New attempt at keeping this blog up and running~
I'm struggling to get back into the blogging business but I really want to keep our friends updated with pictures of Jayson, our life, and ofc the new baby!
I'm 30 weeks (tomorrow!) and I'm having a hard time not having flashbacks--I hemorraged at 30 weeks w/ J and ended up in the hospital for what felt like months on end. So, if we can ge past this week, I think I will feel a bit more calm.
My goal is to make it 6 more weeks and then what happens, happens!

We had our "refresher" child birth course yesterday--we are attempting a VBAC this time around...after hearing all about natural labor yesterday, it makes me wonder which is better/worse?/easier--a natural birth or a c-section...at this point, I feel like I'm dreading both! Maybe this one could just stay in until she decides to walk out delicately and softly on her own...

Well, it's after 10pm and some of us have to get up in the am, work all day, and then come home and be a single parent all night (gotta love working on opposite shifts from the hubby....arg...) so I should put down the laptop and walk away...
Here's to continuing this blog (attempting for the third time!) and talk to you all hopefully soon!
night!
~L

No comments: