skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Love. It.
"I don't like my kids spending time in 2 story houses, they get all snooty and start thinking about things like college and vaccines."
--Joy, My Name Is Earl
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adventures In Babyraising
Surviving mommyhood and impending middle age all while keeping a sense of sanity!
About Me
Ponderings From A Full Plate
I'm a full time mom, wife, educator, student, MK consultant, runner, and world traveler...Could my plate GET any fuller?? Doesn't matter...I love every minute of it!
View my complete profile
Me and My Babes
Links to our Friends in the Blogosphere
Juz and Fam
Toby Mercury's Page
Kate's Blog
Erin's Family
My Goodreads Page
Luke and Steph's Lil' Angel Website
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2008
(105)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(13)
▼
July
(14)
The Airshow
Our Week In Pictures...
Things that I love right now
Ohhh...I'm getting excited!!
Love. It.
Goodreads.com
Things I never thought I would say...
Creative Cousins
Happy Fourth!
Kayley found her laugh!
Beach Day!
Happiest Baby on the Planet
A day in the life of JJ :)
Emma's Daisies
►
June
(10)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(7)
►
2006
(10)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
2005
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment