Please post some of the insane things you have said to your kids so that I don't feel so alone!! I'm sure I'll update this list daily!
"Jayson stop chasing Zoe with the glue gun! Kitties don't like hot glue!"
"Popcorn kernels do not go in your ears!"
"I have told you 30 times today to get your fingers out of your nose!"
"JJ--take your clothes off before you kiss your sister!"
(Ok, that one needs a disclaimer--JJ has been 'all boy' lately and just getting dirty and disgusting and bug-covered while playing outside. So the other night, he came in from playing and was suppose to go straight up for a bath but instead went right for the baby--I was trying to get him undressed for his bath but as soon as I said it, I just started cracking up b/c it sounded so wrong...

No comments:
Post a Comment