Wednesday, February 27, 2008

JJ's Three Year Check-up

We took JJ for his three year well check yesterday--hard to believe my baby isn't a baby anymore!
He did great--passed everything with flying colors--he could even identify the letters and pictures on the eye test! The nurse weighed him twice because she was concerned that in one year he has gained 8 pounds..but the weight was accurate, he's just a big tall boy!

I looooooove his doctor--ever since JJ had stitches he has some "issues" with doctor's offices but his dr is so great, JJ just loves him and responds really well to him. When the appointment was finished, Jay told his doctor "that was fun, see you soon!"

We also had to get all of his paperwork and shots records up to date b/c JJ starts preschool tomorrow! I think I'm having typical (at least I hope it's typical!) first baby leaving the nest jitters--I've even become that awful parent who has already emailed the teacher...
I know Jay will love it and he will do great but there is a definite part of me that is struggling to let him go! At least Mike is the one who has to take him and drop him off ;) I would hate to embarrass him by being "that mom" who is sobbing and taking pictures in the parking lot...

I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

No comments: