

I HEART THIS MOVIE.
Maybe it's because I'm pregnant.
Maybe it's because the opening scene of the movie features Rainn Wilson (Dwight from The Office).
Maybe it's because I only go to the movies once a year...
but man, was it good.
Lisa and I leave the kids home w/ the hubbies and head off to the movies once a year (yes, I know it should be more often but that's just not our reality...) and this year we picked Juno to see.
We went to The Little--cuz where is a better place to see a movie??--and it was so good. Ellen Page rocked and the dialogue was amazing--just a very good honest real movie.
And hey, a movie that can get me liking a song by a group called the "Moldy Peaches" has to be something powerful...
Click on the movie poster to see the trailer (complete w/ Rainn Wilson's best line ever)
Click on the picture of Michael Cera and Ellen Page to watch them perform the song 'Anyone Else But You' by the Moldy Peaches.
Click here to see the lyrics to 'Anyone Else But You'
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment