
Morning,
Just a few updates--I had an ultrasound yesterday-- the baby is head down (yay!), weighs 4lbs 6 oz (double yay!) and I'm not dilated yet (triple yay!) :)
So, she is growing well, despite the blood loss found in the high AFP level and I'm thankfully not dilated yet despite my sinking and dropping belly!
This weekend we will have JJ's birthday party...I told Mike that we were going to have a small get-together--I'm too darn big to be cleaning and cooking and entertaining...
Well, that plan went right out the window.
We will have 20 people over (7 kids under 7!) and I'm working on the menu now... JJ picked out the cake he wanted--click here if you want to see what I am going to tackle making tonight...thank goodness Scott is coming over to help me finagle it and figure out what I am doing!
I will take pictures of the final result--if you see a photo of a Wegmans bakery cake instead of the train cake--you will know it didn't turn out pretty!
Have a great weekend and I will post tons of birthday party pixs on Sunday!! And YAY living back in New York has it's perks--schools are closed next week for February Break--can't wait to take it easy and enjoy a week off!!

No comments:
Post a Comment