Thursday, April 03, 2008

Monday is "it"!

Just got back from the doctor's...
She said my cervix is not progressing and is "unfavorable" so we will be having a c-section on Monday am!
I'm pretty freaked out b/c of Jayson's birth when the spinal didn't work but I'm hopeful that this will be a completely different experience and I will do my best to make it as positive as possible:)

So, between now and Monday I will be getting the house ready, freezing dinners, spending as much time as possible with JJ, scheduling people to watch JJ for the week while I'm in the hospital etc etc!

Feel free to send pain-free, drug-induced, happy, calming vibes my way on Monday! We will post pictures and news as soon as we are able :)

1 comment:

julie said...

sending you lots of love and ur family!!!! will be praying for you that the spinal meds WILL work for you! :)
oxoxo