Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Success!




Well, the party turned out great!! Everyone came and all of the kids had a great time :) The cake turned out well and most importantly, JJ loved it!

On Sunday, my mom, Steve, and Katie came over to visit with JJ on his birthday (and ofc, brought presents!)
Mike and I gave JJ a trumpet for his birthday--he absolutely loves music and any kind of instruments so we just knew he would love it. We also got him a fish tank but that has yet to be set up ;)

3 comments:

julie said...

you did a great job with the cake!!!

Kate said...

oh wow! how did the cake taste??

xoxo

Ponderings From A Full Plate said...

The cake rocked--we did each car in a different flavor--we had yellow, chocolate and funfetti :)
It was actually really easy to assemble but I was glad to have Scott come over and help out.

I'm definitely ready to try another for next year's birthday! No more store bought for me :)
Can you believe I'm becoming THAT mom??